Proven resourceful leader that consistently creates successful marketing strategies, builds exceptional teams and drives significant ROI. Creative entrepreneur with a strong background in digital marketing, e-commerce and photography with extensive SEO, SEM, PPC and Social Media experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning
- SEO / SEM / PPC / CRO
- Social Media
- Local Search Marketing
- Budget Management
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Project Management
- Web Analytics
- Team Leadership
- Web Design
Vice President of E-Commerce
Outrageous Interiors, November 2016 - Present
- Provide E-Commerce leadership and strategic direction for established furniture retailer with 4 Atlanta locations. Established KPI metrics and improved online marketing reporting.
- Management of all search marketing including paid search, search engine optimization, comparison search engines, digital agencies, consultants, vendor relations and channel revenue growth.
- Increased online sales 323% and conversions 156% in a 4 month period.
- Migrated website to a new e-Commerce platform and increased the product offering from 1,500 to 9,000 in a few short months.
PlayNation Play Systems / Gorilla Playsets, April 2014 – November 2016
- Drove 66% increase in online sales in one year.
- Direct ongoing development, implementation and maintenance of 5 e-Commerce websites.
- Commercial photography and video producer for swing sets, accessories and other outdoor living products used to increase conversions on leading internet retail sites like Home Depot, Costco and Target, as well as smaller e-Commerce retailers.
Marketing Consultant and Photographer
ToddMcPhetridge.com, June 2012 – April 2014
- Directed two music videos (Whole World Changed and Where videos) for Grammy Award winning hip hop band Arrested Development.
- Implemented strategic Facebook campaign that received 34,740 likes, 1,982 comments and 7,773 shares in a two week period.
- Local optimization resulted in a 320% rise in organic search traffic.
- Manage business operations including marketing, budget preparation, and e-Commerce.
- Developed Pay Per Click campaigns that drove a 34% increase in conversions for a real estate education company.
- Leveraged crowd sourcing techniques to have 2,500+ product descriptions rewritten for a pro audio retailer.
Director of Online Marketing
MFG.com, October 2010 - June 2012
- Instrumental in increasing organic search engine traffic and sales that ultimately led to an investment from Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com, through his personal venture investments firm Bezos Expeditions.
- Created strategic marketing plan to implement 3 phases of SEO improvements to increase site traffic, which grew organic SEO traffic by 40% and lowered Pay Per Click cost, while increasing conversions and higher quality lead generation.
- Managed 21 private label partners and developed online marketing material for the Thomas Register, Modern Machine Shop, NASA Tech Briefs and other partners.
- Photographed, designed and managed marketing collateral used in print and online.
- Manage staffing and hiring decisions within the marketing department. Project management of offline / online marketing initiatives.
Director of Marketing
PlayNation Play Systems / Gorilla Playsets, April 2004 – October 2010
- Led a small team of marketing professionals, designers and worked closely with consultants, ad reps and sales reps.
- Drove the development and implementation of marketing strategies that resulted in improved efficiency and accelerated sales growth and profitability.
- Develop key performance indicators in conjunction with analytics analysis and communicate the performance of digital marketing initiatives to internal teams and leadership.
- Directed, photographed and designed point of purchase display materials and marketing materials for Home Depot, Target and Costco
- Spearheaded 3 yearly catalogs including photography, design, negotiating printing costs and press checks.
- Creative Live, 2010-2017
- Kelby Training, 2009-2017
- Adwords Certified, 2016
- Photoshop World Atlanta, 2014
- Photography Portfolio Review by RC Concepcion, 2014
- SEO Training with Dan Thies, Leslie Rohde and Andrea Warner, 2010-2013
- One on One Color Grading Training with Jaime Ibarra, 2012
- Gwinnett Technical Institute, August 1998, Continuing Education for Photography
Shopping Carts: Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, 3dcart, X-Cart, Magento
Software: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Microsoft Office
Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Woopra, Clicky, Omniture
Email Marketing / CRM: Desk.com, ConstantContact, MailChimp
Research Tools: Adwords Keyword Planner, Wordstream, SpyFu, SEM Rush, Moz, Ahrefs
Internet Advertising: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Live Search Advertising